Physician Supervised Personal Training in Philadelphia
Get your Rx for fitness success.
Physician Supervised Training
With over 25 years of lifting experience, Dr. Seltzer is the only physician in the country that is both board-certified in Obesity Medicine & certified by ACSM as a Clinical Exercise Physiologist.
Your Own Private Gym
Tired of the big box gym environment & sharing equipment? Train in our fully equipped private gym, designed to create an enjoyable & comfortable exercise experience.
Getting ready for a physique competition? Want to increase performance on the field or the court? Dr. Seltzer will design a progressive training program to optimize your performance.
Exercise Programs Designed by Dr. Seltzer
Take advantage of physician-supervised personal training sessions in our fully-equipped private gym located in Center City, Philadelphia. There’s no waiting for equipment or trying to figure out complicated machines.
- Get a personalized exercise experience customized for your comfort & max results.
- We transform physiques of all ages and health statuses.
- See how our client Justin got in the best shape of his life training with Dr. Seltzer!
1-on-1 Training Sessions with Philly's Top Personal Trainer
Lead Trainer Jen Kranjec, CPT is experienced in training clients with acute and chronic injuries plus various health conditions.
Jen specializes in training professional athletes, along with clients who simply want to get stronger, build muscle and improve their health.
- You’ll get progressive training programs created by Dr. Seltzer tailored to your health, goals & fitness level.
- Accountability & support; you won’t want to miss a session with Jen as your trainer.
- Jen will keep your workouts fresh and challenging to motivate and get results.
Semi-Private Personal Training
Train with another client to maximize your success and have a great time doing it! We offer semi-private personal training sessions for 2-4 people to get that one-on-one training experience, at a lower price.
With our semi-private personal training experience, you’ll get way more attention than you’d get in a traditional big box gym fitness class — especially important in strength training, where proper form is everything.
- Traditional fitness classes just make you workout with minimal direction. Jen will show you the right way to train so you can reach your goals.
- Learn the proper techniques for exercises you never thought you could do before.
- No memberships or contracts needed to participate – start today
Online Personal Training
Do you want to get in shape but can’t make it to Dr. Charlie Seltzer’s Center City gym for Physician Supervised Personal Training? No problem-we’ll bring the training to you!
Dr. Charlie Seltzer and Lead Trainer, Jen Kranjec CPT will help you get in amazing shape with on-line training. We’ll deliver customized workouts tailored to your body and fitness level, weight loss and exercise goals.
- Personalized Programs. As fitness experts, Dr. Seltzer and Jen will create a program tailored to your goals and experience level. Whether you’re a beginner or an athlete we’ll get you in shape fast.
- Accountability & Support. Not exactly motivated to work out? We’ll help you stay on track with check-ins and unlimited support from Jen.
- Convenience – Train Whenever and Wherever You Want. Your workouts can be done at your convenience at home, using equipment you have available, or just your body weight. Take your workouts with you to your local gym or while traveling!
Want to give the gift of fitness?
You can’t go wrong giving a friend or family member the experience of our dynamic personal or semi-private training sessions with our Top-Rated Certified Personal Trainer Jen Kranjec!
Center City's Best Gym
We’ve got the best equipment from top brands like Rogue Fitness, Concept 2, and Pendlay to enhance your training experience.
Train to Your Favorite Tunes
Request a personal playlist – sweating to your favorite tunes is a great motivator.
We offer competitive, affordable training sessions and packages. We’ll customize your training program with your fitness goals and budget in mind.
Sign up For Training Tips
When you join the Dr. Seltzer fitness family you’ll get access to Dr. Charlie’s “Seltzer Method,” of Training PLUS our favorite recipes, weight loss tips, pre-workout meals, supplement recommendations and more!